I have an on-prem AD instance that is connected to azure for sync. I am needing to rebuild this due to incorrect configuration and dated implementations. Does anyone have some resources that I could look through and read/watch to help in setting up an all Azure AD with Domain management?
I have a couple of questions on autoscaler for AKS
- when we add a new nodepoool with min size zero, the autoscaler will not work unless we manually scale it to 1. Anyone else faced this?
- Is it possible to run our own cluster autoscaler?
- We had the same but didn’t pursue it since we didn’t need that functionality
- Not that I know. You can change profile settings, however not all settings are supported by terraform provider, see pr: https://github.com/terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm/pull/9291
Add AKS Autoscale property for new_pod_scale_up. Fixes issue #9008
- `We had the same but didn’t pursue it since we didn’t need that functionality it seems to be solved now actually.. it didn’t work on 1.17, but 1.18 clusters are working fine
- thats a shame.. we’d like to customise it
it looks like you probably can do it.. https://github.com/kubernetes/autoscaler/blob/master/cluster-autoscaler/cloudprovider/azure/README.md
Autoscaling components for Kubernetes. Contribute to kubernetes/autoscaler development by creating an account on GitHub.
but I doubt it is at all supported by msoft
Hi all, anyone know where we can see the network throughput and ios for our AKS instances?