Job opportunities (hiring or looking)
Happy Wednesday! PDQ is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team.
Please feel free to send me a DM with any questions :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZMJTPcxWs
Please message me directly with your resume if interested!
Tech stack: AWS, Terraform, Cloudformation, Kubernetes (GKE), Location: Remote, need to be in the US Remote possibility: 100% Salary range: 160-180k Visa Sponsorship: Yes *Just a note, people with heavy contracting backgrounds or who are contracting currently aren’t a good fit unfortunately.
They are looking for a Cloud/ Devops Engineer to plan and own infrastructure for their organization as they scale- you will be able to not only plan and make decisions, but will be able to implement them. Coding breakdown looks like this: Non-Terraform / IaC coding = 20% IaC = 50% and Planning = 30%
It’s with a health-tech start up (been around 5 years, just won a 25MM round of Series B funding with proven market fit) that’s reimagining the physical therapy experience, including those in our most vulnerable communities that wouldn’t otherwise have access to physical therapy due to transportation barriers.
Senior Cloud/ DevOps Engineer - Remote (US) Full time
What you will do:
● Being responsible for performing several duties for the overall objective of maintaining the infrastructure of the organization
● Design solutions from mission needs and assess current systems to secure the best practices and balance by complying with federal policies and procedures
● Design, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure management tools used by all of our engineering teams
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Plan for the growth of our infrastructure
● Build a great customer experience for developers using your infrastructure
● Identify the shared compute needs across the company, understand their specific requirements, and prioritize solutions
● Performs other duties as assigned
You will be a good fit if you have:
● A strong engineering background and is interested in cloud infrastructure (Bonus points if you’ve managed at least one cloud provider such as AWS, GCP, or Azure)
● Experience developing, maintaining and debugging distributed systems
● Experience building infrastructure as a product centered around users’ needs
● Experience optimizing the reliability and security of distributed systems
● Ability to work effectively cross-functionally, think rigorously, and make hard tradeoffs
● Experience with scaling and migrating systems in a changing environment that allows for little to no downtime
● Strong understanding of technical architecture and data engineering principles
If you’re in DevOps, SRE, Platform Engineering, or similar, we just opened Lead DevOps Engineer role up on my team!
If you want to work on great tech and make a real impact at a company with a fantastic mission, follow through to read the job description below. You’ll be joining a team where you’ll be paid well, you’ll have a great work-life balance, and you’ll be valued not just as a contributor but as an individual.
Stellar Health as a company so far has been wonderful, with a great business outlook and an excellent, employee-focused culture. Everyone here is committed to getting better every day, and they truly strive to live up to the company’s values. Additionally, the people here highly value DEIB (and so do I).
Every day at Stellar has further validated my decision to join this company, so if you read this far and any of this resonated with you, shoot me a message and we can setup a call. No one’s gonna chase you down if you decide it’s not right for you, don’t worry! I’d still love to hear from you.
Hey there. Yes unfortunately this is a US-only position for the moment.
Great opportunity for sure who takes it in terms of tech stack and work to be done.
@Joey Espinosa, I see the role is still listed. Are you still actively looking for the candidate?
@azec yes, so if you’re interested please feel free to apply
What are the odds, I was browsing all the way through your team and turns out my classmate is on your engineering team @Joey Espinosa
Oh yeah, who’s that? Haha, make sure to ping that person for a referral
Amar Sahinovic. I am trying to reach out to him
I am a Platform Engineer currently leading a large project with a data lake platform, and one of the areas we are working on involves an upgrade of spark-3.0 to spark-3.3
We are currently looking for an individual or two who would be interested in working in this area. The work will include the actual upgrade, the release engineering, the benchmarking and the functional end-to-end testing in preprod environments. Parts of the cluster are in kubernetes, the upgrade is not within the spark operator, but future work will involve it.
We are a devops consulting and platform engineering company supporting many different customers. This particular work will be neatly scoped and we are currently looking for a contract relationship. This would be a remote role with the opportunity for long -term follow-on work for the right individual, especially one who is interested in designing the upgrades of outdated versions of spark, hive, hadoop and presto. Compensation would be in USD and we operate in the Central Timezone (
America/Monterrey) GMT-0500 and are flexible with that as long as you can attend a few meetings a week.
Besides this, we also have opportunities for Big Data (hadoop, hive, spark, presto, trinio) minded DevOps engineers who are kubernetes enthusiasts.
Please DM me with your CV, github profile, compensation expectations and availability
Order Desk is hiring a full time DevOps Engineer
• This role is 100% remote from anywhere in the world.
• It is a full-time role with flexible working hours which must overlap with EST hours.
• The salary for the position is $90k per annum.
• The benefits of the role include a start-up culture, flexible working hours, an additional stipend for health insurance and internet monthly, and a tech budget allocated every two years. If interested, you can apply here https://apply.workable.com/orderdesk/j/E9A81F2EE6/
And drop your LinkedIn profile in this thread, and I’ll make sure our Talent Coordinator reaches out with more info ASAP!
Most DevOps positions are well over 100k base. You should rethink your salary range.
@Carlos Reyna (Infrascension) thanks for your feedback! As we are small company, we try to be as generous as we can with our offered rewards package.
We recognize the disheartening situations a lot of tech companies are forced to put their employees through via firings and layoffs. Our goal is for our employees to never experience that. Hopefully as our company grows, we can afford to offer more